Data Collection Specialist
Liberty Defense Technologies
Peachtree Corners, GA
LDT’s mission is to protect communities and preserving peace of mind through superior security detection solutions. We provide the most effective leading-edge threat detection with the flexibility to be deployed as a stand-alone system or integrated into a full security solution. We are looking for a Data Collection Specialist to join our AI team to develop a automatic threat detection software using deep learning algorithms.
Member of AI team focused on collecting active 3D radar data for the AI team for training the deep learning models using LDT proprietary short range radar 3D imaging system. The data is collected in our R&D lab and in Beta test sites using our concealed weapon detection systems, Software and equipment.
- Use data collection tools to execute data collection projects of different types
- Maintain project tracking sheets, monitor key project metrics and provide project reports as required
- Analyze project performance and take appropriate actions (with guidance from the AI team)
- Respond to participant needs
- Manage and develop data collection, distribution and quality processes
- Manage and schedule data collection participants and prepare necessary documents such as instructions for their participation.
- Contribute to improvements in data collection projects by identifying any issues and proposing enhancements in tools and working on continuous improvement of collection protocol and process.
- Provide training to data collection participants as required
- Communicate with all stakeholders in a timely, clear and concise manner
- Adapt to changing project needs and expectations
- Troubleshoot and triage any technical issues during the collections and report as needed.
- Able to work some weekends and off hours
- Be a proactive team member, contributing solutions and helping others as necessary
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree or Technical degree from an accredited university or equivalent work experience
- Computer literate and able to pick up new tools and systems quickly and with accuracy
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications – Excel, Word, PPT
- Agility and a service orientated approach
- Being able to work independently and proactively to resolve issues
- Demonstrated time management and organizational skills with attention to details
- Ability to thrive in metric-driven, fast-paced, high-growth environments
- Attention to detail
- Commitment to quality (being able to follow quality management processes)
- Proficiency in English, with excellent oral and written communication skills
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- 1- 2 year of related work experience for AI projects.
- Working knowledge of Google Suite of tools (G-Suite) – Google Docs and Sheets
- 1-2 year of project and/or quality management experience in a metric-driven setting working in a production, or operations environment is desired
To apply, please email: email@example.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and are committed to a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. We recruit, hire, and promote associates without regard to race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws.