Director / Leader of Products and Programs
Liberty Defense Technologies
Boston, MA area
Headquartered in the Boston, Massachusetts area, we are a public and emerging security and detection technology company focused on designing, building, and delivering, next-generation security screening sensors that form a layered-security solution for the world-wide marketplace.
We recently received a government funding award that validates our technology and will serve to accelerate our time-to-market. With the additional backing from our shareholders, we are now poised to expand on our cutting-edge product development portfolio. With an experienced security industry leadership team and advisor network already in place, we are passionate about our mission. If you’re excited about the potential of joining a security technology company that is ready to alter the industry landscape, then read on ….
We’re looking for a world-class products and programs leader to lead the planning and execution of our product development roadmap by working directly with the CEO, President, and engineering teams. The ideal candidate will help to identify new product investment opportunities and have a track record of having launched complex product technology offerings to the marketplace in a fast-paced environment focused on growth and execution. S/he would be responsible for leading the definition, planning, and execution of product development programs, using both internal and external resources. S/he will develop product development schedules, serve as the primary interface to customers as applicable, and lead the overall program execution.
- BA/BS in a technical or engineering discipline
- Ten-plus years of related experience, including time served as a product and / or project manager
- Demonstrated project management and presentation skills
- Personal maturity and leadership ability to motivate, influence, and gain confidence of co-workers
- Excellent analytical & problem-solving skills with the ability to identify, understand and help resolve issues promptly.
- The ideal candidate is an individual that can work in a fast-paced environment; with a high attention to detail, excellent problem-solving skills, ability to multi-task, and has an enthusiastic attitude.
- Experience in the security technology market space
- Relationships and / or experience with worldwide regulators, including DHS/TSA
- Master’s degree in engineering or business administration
- PMP certification viewed as a positive
- Competitive Salary and Bonus
- A generous stock option plan tied to individual and company performance
- Benefits, including a 401K and health, dental, and vision coverage
- Flexible working arrangements
To apply, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and are committed to a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. We recruit, hire, and promote associates without regard to race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws.