Engineering Projects Leader
Headquartered in the Boston, Massachusetts area, Liberty Defense is a public and emerging security and detection technology company focused on designing, building, and delivering, next-generation security screening sensors that form a layered security solution for the worldwide marketplace.
We recently received a government funding award that validates our technology and will serve to accelerate our time-to-market. With the additional backing from our shareholders, we are now poised to expand on our cutting-edge product development portfolio. With an experienced security industry leadership team and advisor network already in place, we are passionate about our mission. If you’re excited about the potential of joining a security technology company that is ready to alter the industry landscape, then read on.
We’re looking for a world-class engineering projects leader to lead the planning and execution of our product development roadmap by working directly with the CEO, President, and engineering teams. The ideal candidate would be responsible for leading the definition, planning, and execution of engineering development projects, using both internal and external resources. S/he will develop product development schedules, serve as the interface to customers as applicable, and lead the overall project execution (scope, schedule, and budget).
- A Bachelor’s degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math (STEM) discipline with 10+ years of experience in an engineering and product development environment, including five-plus years of project management related experience.
- Demonstrated project management and presentation skills
- Demonstrated systems engineering experience that spans hardware and software releases into production
- Personal maturity and leadership ability to motivate, influence, and gain confidence of co-workers across engineering and the rest of the company
- Excellent analytical & problem-solving skills with the ability to identify, understand and help resolve issues promptly.
- The ideal candidate is an individual that can work in a fast-paced environment; with a high attention to detail, excellent problem-solving skills, ability to multi-task, and has an enthusiastic attitude.
- Experience in the security technology market space
- Master’s degree in engineering or business administration
- PMP certification viewed as a positive
- Competitive Salary and Bonus
- A generous stock option plan tied to individual and company performance
- Benefits, including a 401K and health, dental, and vision coverage
- Flexible working arrangements
Please apply by sending your resume to email@example.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and are committed to a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. We recruit, hire, and promote associates without regard to race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws.