Field Service Engineer
Liberty Defense has a vision for a safer future, secure from acts of violent crime, and terrorism. Our products utilize advanced radar and millimeter-wave technologies to detect concealed weapons in airports, stadiums, arenas, and other venues throughout the world. We need the best and brightest to help accomplish our goals. Your ideas will be heard and get the attention they deserve if you join our team.
Liberty Defense is a well-funded, public company, based in Wilmington, MA and offers a hybrid work schedule with a very competitive compensation package. Only apply if you are looking to be challenged. We are hiring remarkable individuals that are passionate about their work and want to make a difference in the world. Please continue reading if this sounds like an exciting place to work.
The Role and Responsibility:
We’re looking for an experienced Field Engineer to join our rapidly expanding team to support our rollout of advanced radar and millimeter-wave based people screening platforms for the aviation and commercial markets. This is a full-time position. The successful candidate will work in conjunction with our Engineering team and at our customer sites to support the roll out of our Security Products, respond to client queries, and support customers who face issues with technical equipment. You will identify system issues and perform troubleshooting of our products as required. This is a customer facing role and the duties include:
• Can work on their own or with a team for repair.
• Travel to job sites as required to install / maintain equipment or resolve technical issues
• Handle different types of field service activities
• Reporting to Engineering manager.
• Maintain inventory of tools and test equipment.
• Create daily reports
• Ability to travel 50-75% of the time, or as required
• Associate degree or relevant technical certificates with at least 2-years’ experience involving complex capital equipment system installation, support, and maintenance.
• Proven work experience as a field engineer/ technician with a customer-facing background
• Good time management skills and problem-solving abilities
• Experience with PC settings/remote control.
• Mechanical and electrical aptitude; ability to diagnose problems with the right equipment
• Preventative maintenance skills
• Ability to work independently and be effective in a fast-paced environment. Strong team player and willing to work collaboratively across the organization
• Experience working closely with customer facing support and service teams, preferably in the Airport Security, Utilities, telecom, or electronics fields.
• Experience with RF systems
• Competitive hourly rate
• Comprehensive Benefit Plan, health, dental, and vision coverage, and STD/LTD disability and life insurance.
• Flexible working arrangements
Please send application materials to Stan Miloszewski: email@example.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and are committed to a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. We recruit, hire, and promote associates without regard to race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws.