Senior Electrical Engineer
Headquartered in the Boston, Massachusetts area, we are a public and emerging security and detection technology company focused on designing, building, and delivering, next-generation security screening sensors that form a layered security solution for the worldwide marketplace.
We recently received a government funding award that validates our technology and will serve to accelerate our time-to-market. With the additional backing from our shareholders, we are now poised to expand on our cutting-edge product development portfolio. With an experienced security industry leadership team and advisor network already in place, we are passionate about our mission. If you’re excited about the potential of joining a security technology company that is ready to alter the industry landscape, then read on.
We’re looking for an experienced and best-in-class Senior EE to join our team as we develop advanced radar and millimeter-wave based people screening platforms for the aviation and commercial markets. As part of a multi-disciplined technology development team, the ideal candidate would be responsible for defining and developing the hardware architecture / platform for new and existing product designs, including specifications, schematic design, firmware development for FPGA’s / CPLD’s as required, overseeing PCB layout, board bring-up, integration testing, and product compliance (FCC emissions, FCC radio regulatory, safety, UL).
- BS in Electrical or Computer Engineering, with at least five years of hardware development experience involving board-level design (analog, digital, RF, and PCB) in the following areas: embedded and mixed-signal design, CPU/DSP design, FPGA / CPLD firmware, and hardware product compliance.
- Ability to troubleshoot designs in a mixed-signal system. Experience with physical layer and hi-speed communication interfaces / modules / protocols (USB, ethernet, PCIe, Wi-Fi, LTE, etc …).
- Hands-on experience using measurement equipment such as signal generators, oscilloscopes, spectrum / network analyzers.
- Knowledge and experience using Schematic capture, circuit analysis, and circuit simulation tools
- Proven track record of designing and delivering products from conceptual stages to production delivery.
- The ideal candidate is an individual that can work in a fast-paced environment with a high attention to detail, excellent analytical / problem-solving skills, ability to multi-task, and has an enthusiastic attitude.
- MSEE a plus
- Experience w/ Altium schematic capture and tools
- Familiarity with multi-threaded applications, real-time software, device drivers or other interrupt driven software in a Linux OS or MS environment.
- Experience in the security technology market space.
- Competitive Salary and Bonus, with a generous stock option plan tied to individual and company performance
- Benefits, including a 401K and health, dental, and vision coverage
- Flexible working arrangements
Please apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and are committed to a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. We recruit, hire, and promote associates without regard to race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws.