Senior Electronics Technician
Headquartered in the Boston, Massachusetts area, we are a public and emerging security and detection technology company focused on designing, building, and delivering, next-generation security screening sensors that form a layered-security solution for the worldwide marketplace.
We recently received a government funding award that validates our technology and will serve to accelerate our time-to-market. With the additional backing from our shareholders, we are now poised to expand our cutting-edge product development portfolio. With an experienced security industry leadership team and advisor network already in place, we are passionate about our mission. If you’re excited about the potential of joining a security technology company that is ready to alter the industry landscape, then read on . . .
We’re looking for an experienced and best-in-class Senior Electronics Technician to join our rapidly expanding team as we develop advanced radar and millimeter-wave based people screening platforms for the aviation and commercial markets. As part of a multi-disciplined technology development team, the ideal candidate would be responsible for teaming with our development engineers to prototype, assemble, and troubleshoot new and existing hardware designs.
- 2-year technical degree with 5+ years’ experience as an electronics technician involving analog, digital, and RF PCB’s;
- Ability to perform SMT repairs on new and existing designs;
- Ability to troubleshoot designs in a mixed-signal system;
- Hands-on experience using measurement equipment such as signal generators, oscilloscopes, spectrum / network analyzers;
- Good hand-eye coordination for work under a microscope;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work independently and be effective in a fast-paced environment. Strong team player and willing to work collaboratively across the organization.
- Experience writing technical documentation and installation instructions for 3rd;
- Electronics certificate or formal training especially relative to RF testing;
- Experience loading embedded software/firmware;
- Experience performing tuning and troubleshooting on complex RF assemblies;
- Familiarity with RADAR/mmWave systems.
- Competitive Salary and Bonus, with a generous stock option plan tied to individual and company performance;
- Comprehensive Benefits Plan, health, dental, and vision coverage, retire plan and STD/LTD disability and life insurance;
- Flexible working arrangements.
Please apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and are committed to a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. We recruit, hire, and promote associates without regard to race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws.