Senior HW Engineer
Headquartered in the Boston, Massachusetts area, we are a public and emerging security and detection technology company focused on designing, building, and delivering, next-generation security screening sensors that form a layered-security solution for the worldwide marketplace.
We recently received a government funding award that validates our technology and will serve to accelerate our time-to-market. With the additional backing from our shareholders, we are now poised to expand on our cutting-edge product development portfolio. With an experienced security industry leadership team and advisor network already in place, we are passionate about our mission. If you’re excited about the potential of joining a security technology company that is ready to alter the industry landscape, then read on ….
We’re looking for an experienced and best-in-class Senior HW Engineer to join our rapidly expanding team as we develop advanced radar and millimeter-wave based people screening platforms for the aviation and commercial markets. As part of a multi-disciplined technology development team, the ideal candidate would be responsible for teaming with our RF, Mechanical, System and Software development engineers to develop and validate new and existing designs.
- BS in Electrical Engineering and 5+ years relevant experience
- 5+ years analog and digital board development and embedded systems experience.
- Development experience with high-performance processors (e.g., COM express and GPU’s), peripherals and I/O subsystems including DDR memory, flash, PCIe, 1G/10G ethernet, SPI, I2C, clocking and synchronization subsystems. Mixed signal design experience is a plus, but not required.
- Experience in schematic entry (familiarity with Altium is a plus).
- Experience with hardware/software integration and real time systems
- Hands on experience with troubleshooting and technical problem-solving including use of basic lab equipment (DVM, O-scope, etc.)
- Experience driving system through EMC/FCC/UL/Environmental tests.
- Experience/knowledge with MATLAB.
- Experience with VHDL/Verilog FPGA development, FPGA debug and hardware associated with FPGA.
- Working knowledge with design for manufacturability (DFM/DFA)
- Competitive Salary and Bonus.
- Comprehensive Benefit Plan, health, dental, and vision coverage, retire plan and STD/LTD disability and life insurance.
- Flexible working arrangements
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and are committed to a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. We recruit, hire, and promote associates without regard to race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws.