Senior System Test Engineer
Liberty Defense is a rapidly growing public company headquartered in the greater Boston area, dedicated to bringing safety and security to public spaces around the world. Our goal is to protect lives and prevent violence and terror, with the utmost respect for personal privacy, by developing next-generation security screening technology. With experienced security industry leadership and a seasoned engineering team already in place, we are seeking to grow our team of talented people. If you’re excited about the potential of joining a security technology company that is ready to transform the industry landscape, then read on.
We’re looking for an experienced and best-in-class Senior System Test Engineer to join our rapidly expanding team as we develop advanced radar and millimeter-wave based people screening platforms for the aviation and commercial markets. As part of a multi-disciplined technology development team, the ideal candidate would be responsible for teaming with our development engineers to validate and test prototypes, assemble, and troubleshoot new and existing designs. Perform and analyze system level measurements and calibrations.
- BSEE with at least 2-years experience involving system level test and validations, including analog, digital, RF, and mix. PCB’s.
- Ability to troubleshoot mixed-signal system and ultrawide mmWave systems (up to W band).
- Ability to run system imaging calibrations and run/learn Linux based codes written in Python among others.
- Hands-on experience using measurement equipment such as signal generators, oscilloscopes, spectrum / network analyzers.
- Good hand-eye coordination for work under a microscope.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills and a willingness to learn new skills.
- Ability to work independently and be effective in a fast-paced environment. Strong team player and willing to work collaboratively across the organization.
- Experience performing tuning and troubleshooting on complex RF assemblies.
- Experience working on sub-systems assemblies and imagers.
- Experience driving system through EMC/FCC/UL/Environmental tests.
- Experience with FPGA code, FPGA debug and hardware associated with FPGA.
- Competitive Salary and Bonus.
- Comprehensive Benefit Plan, health, dental, and vision coverage, retire plan and STD/LTD disability and life insurance.
- Flexible working arrangements
Please apply by sending your resume to email@example.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and are committed to a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. We recruit, hire, and promote associates without regard to race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws.