Senior System Test Engineer
Liberty Defense has a vision for a safer future, secure from acts of violent crime, and terrorism. Our products and technology utilize advanced radar and millimeter-wave technologies to detect concealed weapons in airports, stadiums, arenas, and other venues throughout the world. We need the best and brightest to help accomplish our goals. Your ideas will be heard and get the attention they deserve if you join our team.
Liberty Defense is a well-funded, public company, based in Wilmington, MA and offers a hybrid work schedule with a very competitive compensation package. Only apply if you are looking to be challenged. We are hiring remarkable individuals that are passionate about their work and want to make a difference in the world. Please continue reading if this sounds like an exciting place to work…
We’re looking for an experienced and best-in-class Senior System Test Engineer to join our rapidly expanding team as we develop advanced radar and millimeter-wave based people screening platforms for the aviation and commercial markets. As part of a multi-disciplined technology development team, the ideal candidate would be responsible for teaming with our development engineers to validate and test prototypes, assemble, and troubleshoot new and existing designs. Perform and analyze system level measurements and calibrations.
- ASEE or BSEE with at least 2-years’ experience involving system level test and validations, including analog, digital, RF, and mix. PCB’s.
- Ability to troubleshoot mixed-signal system and ultrawide mmWave systems (up to W band).
- Ability to run system imaging calibrations and run/learn Linux based codes written in Python among others.
- Hands-on experience using measurement equipment such as signal generators, oscilloscopes, spectrum / network analyzers.
- Good hand-eye coordination for work under a microscope.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills and a willingness to learn new skills.
- Ability to work independently and be effective in a fast-paced environment. Strong team player and willing to work collaboratively across the organization.
- Experience performing tuning and troubleshooting on complex RF assemblies.
- Experience working on sub-systems assemblies and imagers.
- Experience driving system through EMC/FCC/UL/Environmental tests.
- Experience with FPGA code, FPGA debug and hardware associated with FPGA.
- Competitive Salary and Bonus.
- Comprehensive Benefit Plan, health, dental, and vision coverage, retirement plan and STD/LTD disability and life insurance.
- Flexible working arrangements
Please send application materials to Stan Miloszewski: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and are committed to a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. We recruit, hire, and promote associates without regard to race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws.