Liberty Defense has a vision for a safer future, secure from acts of violent crime, and terrorism. Our products and technologies utilize advanced radar and millimeter-wave technologies to detect concealed weapons in airports, stadiums, arenas, and other venues throughout the world. We need the best and brightest to help accomplish our goals. Your ideas will be heard and get the attention they deserve if you join our team.
Liberty Defense is a well-funded, public company, based in Wilmington, MA, and offers a hybrid work schedule with a very competitive compensation package. Only apply if you are looking to be challenged. We are hiring remarkable individuals that are passionate about their work and want to make a difference in the world. Please continue reading if this sounds like an exciting place to work…
We’re looking for an experienced RF Senior Technician / Contractor to join our rapidly expanding team to support our rollout of advanced radar and millimeter-wave-based people screening platforms for the aviation and commercial markets. As part of a multi-disciplined technology development team, the ideal candidate would be responsible for teaming with various engineers to prototype, assemble, and troubleshoot new and existing RF hardware front-end designs, as well executing system measurements, calibrations, and troubleshooting of hardware failures from mmw imaging responses.
• 2-year technical degree with 5+ years’ experience as an RF / electronics technician involving system integration and test, including analog and digital circuits.
• Ability to troubleshoot designs in a mixed-signal system.
• Experience with RF Measurements/Troubleshooting both at the component level and subsystem level (up to W band).
• Hands-on experience using measurement equipment such as signal generators, oscilloscopes, spectrum / network analyzers.
• Excellent written/verbal communication skills and a willingness to learn new skills.
• Ability to work independently and be effective in a fast-paced environment. Strong team player and willing to work collaboratively across the organization.
• Experience working on sub-systems assemblies and uW imaging systems.
• Experience with FPGA/Python coding a plus.
• Ability to build/run automated test benches using common software’s (Python, MATLAB, Labview, etc) a plus
• Competitive Salary
• Flexible working arrangements
Please send application materials to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and are committed to a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. We recruit, hire, and promote associates without regard to race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws.